GCC 2015 Webinar
The General Conditions of Contract 2015 webinar:
- The GCC 2015 webinar covers the following content as set out below.
- The webinar is accredited for 1 CPD point by CESA as recognized by ECSA.
- The attendee will be provided with a password to access Modules 4 – 7 upon receipt of the completed registration forms and payment of the seminar fee.
- The attendee will be required to complete an attendance register to certify the dates upon which all of the modules were attended.
- The attendee will be required to complete a questionnaire.
- Upon receipt of the attendance register and a pass rate of 60% on the questionnaire (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org), the attendee will be issued a CPD certificate for attendance.
- The cost for the GCC 2015 webinar is R2,000-00 (excluding VAT) per person.
Module 1: (Free access)
- Introduction and background to the GCC 2015 Conditions of Contract
- The Construction Industry Development Board procurement process
- The Offer and Acceptance process
- The essential contents of a competent construction tender document
- Qualification vs Clarification in a tender document
Module 2: (Free access)
- The different construction contracts
- Requirements of a valid contract
- The legal and contractual framework
- Parties to the GCC 2015 contract
- Law of Agency
Module 3: (Free access)
- Commencement of Contract
- Commencement of Works
Module 4: (Paid access)
- Construction documentation deliverables
Module 5: (Paid access)
- Access to and possession of the Site
- Execution of the Works
Module 6: (Paid access)
- Monetary obligations
Module 7: (Paid access)
- Claims and Disputes